Twist Dynamics is proud to present the first Cold Air Intake System available for 2020 Polaris Slingshots. Building off of the same principles in design and function that proved so successful for their 2015-2019 Cold Air Intake product line, this intake system offers outstanding upper RPM power while improving response and midrange punch. Its wide-open design provides a rowdy blow-off valve sound when installed! Mandrel-bent from high-nickel steel premium tube, this product will not chafe or wear like lower-quality, soft aluminum intake tubes. As an added bonus, the Twist Dynamics Cold Air Intake System incorporates a more durable steel design that runs cooler, which results in the transference of less engine compartment heat to incoming air than aluminum. This design feature increases the overall amount of cool air readily available to the system and therefore, increases the amount of oxygen being fed through the system. All of this translates to an increase in overall performance and sound quality for your slingshot!
- Continuous, one-piece mandrel-bent tubing for superb flow - No cuts and welds.
- High-nickel steel tube for perfect bends and superb durability.
- Powder coated for long-lasting beauty.
- Draws cool air from the front of engine compartment.
- Seals tight against the hood to draw cool air from the front and away from the engine.
- Replaces stock paper filter with longer-lasting, more durable large filter (Red filter only) and secondary mini air breather filter
- Carefully designed for compatibility: no Check Engine Lights
*This Cold Air Intake System was carefully designed with compatibility in mind, meaning there is no need to worry about check engine lights or re-flashing the ECU. Once installed, the bike will reset on its own after several miles of driving and the check engine light will dissipate (if it came on at all during initial install).
Please call us at 941-203-5792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding color options, availability and/ or to place orders. As always, we thank you for the continued business and support!
**Please allow for a 2-3 week lead time from date of purchase in order to accommodate for custom powder coating options and high volume of incoming orders.